Sunday, January 21, 2018

Embroidery Hoop Wreath

On a recent trip to the thrift store, I saw an embroidery hoop and decided to pick it up for 99¢, not knowing what I would do with it. 
Some Pinterest searches made me wish I would have bought more than 1 so I guess I will be going back for a few more soon!  Here is what I decided to do with this one.

I stained the hoop, added a strip of fabric that I hand wrote HOME on, added a big frosted white rose and a lace bow to the top.  It looks perfect inside my white frame.

I will probably re-do the lettering but for a quick little craft, this turned out pretty cute I think! 
We finally got our floors done and once we get the trim up, I can't wait to share our newest home makeover with you! 

Linking up with:

6 comments:

Stacey said...

Trisha, this is so pretty! Making an embroidery hoop wreath is on my to-do list.

LV said...

You took a little of nothing and made a great design. Nicely job. I have some hooks like that from way back in family, but just keep them for memories.

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Trisha, it turned out so pretty. I love how you embellished it! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
hugs,
Jann

Jane said...

Pretty :)

Ann said...

Such a charming idea--I have a couple hanging around.
Ann

The Charm of Home said...

How cute! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home.