Sunday, August 27, 2017

Dining Room Makeover Coming Soon!

As summer is slowly (and way too warmly) coming to an end, I am starting to think about projects that I want to get done once we are stuck inside the house.  We have lots of things that need to be done but my number one thing is my dining room.
I am slowly doing little things here and there.  New white curtains.  Painting my mirrors white. Decorating.  I want my dining room to be all white with touches of soft pink and aqua so that it looks crisp and clean and oh so pretty! 
On the list of things to do include painting the walls, painting the chairs, painting the hutch and a new chandelier.  I could probably handle the chairs myself but the walls and hutch will need Cody's touch. 
It seems like with each wedding I did this summer (8 in all), I got to bring home a little something that fits perfectly in my dining room.  A lantern from one, candle holders from another, a throw to use as a tablecloth, flowers, etc.  I love being able to bring home a tangible item from someone's special day.
I can't wait to finish my dining room makeover.  These pictures will serve as my before pictures and I can't wait to show you my after pictures soon.  
Stay tuned! 

Linking up with:


4 comments:

Gentle Joy said...

What fun to be planning a project/redo.... I will be looking forward to it. :) Your tangible items are beautiful. I am your newest follower and looking forward to seeing more of your posts.

Nikki said...

It sounds like it will be dreamy! Can't wait to see.
:) gwingal

Unknown said...

How fun! Can't wait to see it!

Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

Donna said...

Trisha, your dining room is going to be gorgeous with your white, aqua and pink makeover! I love your mirrors, they are beautiful. I'd love to paint our china hutch too someday. Hubby isn't crazy about the idea, so guess I'll have to do it when he's not around, hahahaha!