Thursday, November 6, 2014

Missing in Action--that's me!

I have been seriously MIA lately but I have good reasons why!  I have been spending a lot of time with my handsome nephew and I always like to take as many pictures of him as I can!
He has already been introduced to one of my favorite Fall traditions--watching "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!" He loved it and wiggled around to the music.  His Uncle Cody has also made sure that he will be a San Diego Chargers fan just like him and got him this super cute beanie to wear when they watch the games together.
I have also been busy taking family pictures this fall.  It seems like this time of year is my busiest time, just like any photographer!  Of course I took family photos for my brother and his cute little family.  I can't get enough of my little Fish! 
Here is another cute little family.  He works with my brother and after seeing their maternity photos, asked if I could do some for them.  They are expecting a new little boy sometime this month.
This is my friend and roommate from college.  Her cute little toe-headed kids were so much fun and have the cutest personalities!  
Another college friend of mine had me take some pictures of her son's baptism.  The lights in the chapel would not turn on so that was definitely a bit of a problem but the photos turned out great!
I also found these amazing new pans while out grocery shopping a few weeks ago.  I instantly fell in love with the color and wanted all of them.  At only $6 per pan, it was a steal of a deal even if Cody did have to talk me into buying them.  So glad I did because I love them!
I also got a new car.  I drive over 300 miles to work and back each week and needed something more reliable than the Honda I was driving.  So I traded in my gas hog 4Runner and got this Mazda Tribute.  It isn't as good on gas as the Honda but is better than the 4Runner.  I kind of like it!
So that is what I have been up to lately.  Definitely keeping busy!  I hope to find some time soon to get some crafty projects in so I can share them with all of you!

2 comments:

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

You are doing a beautiful job with the portraits, Trisha! You may have a whole new business! Love your new car!

Jenny's Heart said...

You have been busy! Love the new wheels too!