Monday, January 24, 2011

I need your vote!

Remember those super cute Pink Champagne Rose Cupcakes I made a few weeks ago? Well, they are in the running to win a prize! If you would do me a favor and go vote for me over at The Middlest Sister Cupcake Contest, I would really appreciate it! Voting ends Wednesday so be sure to get your votes in ASAP! Click the cupcake to get to the voting!Here's a little reminder of my super cute cupcake! You can vote on the sidebar for my cupcakes! Thanks in advance for all your votes...you are the best!
Happy Monday!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Done, sweetie! Best of luck ... there are some cuties over there. You gals are all so creative.

Pop over for our VALENTINE GIVEAWAY
Have a beautiful week ~
TTFN ~ Marydon

Donnie said...

I voted too. It is a beautiful cupcake and sounds delicious.

Catlyn Berry (Cizz) said...

Hi Trisha, you got my vote!!

Hugs'
Catlyn