Saturday, January 8, 2011

I got spoiled!

I have been quite the slacker lately. I blame it on the dead batteries in my camera. Who knows how many times I went to the store this past week and forgot to get new ones. I finally got some so we are back in business! I just had to share the wonderful Christmas presents that my amazing husband got for me. He did a fantastic job this year and I am still very excited about everything!He went all by himself and got me this great mirror. It is made out of an old window, has the original hinges, latch and chippy paint! Don't you think he did a great job? I made this adorable LOVE banner to hang on it and got a blinged out P to hang on the latch as well. The bottom holds some of our engagement pictures...everything I love!
He knows how much I love to take pictures and that I am ALWAYS taking pictures of EVERYTHING! So he got me a digital photo frame to show them all off! He knows me so well!
He also knows that I am always busy crafting and making things. I would usually print things at work, which was nice but very inconvenient. So, he bought me my very own printer. Now when an idea strikes me, I can print it right away and get going on it!
He also refinished this sewing machine desk for me so that I would have a special spot to do my blogging! It's so nice to have a place for that now! It has also quickly become a crafting spot as well! It's all set up in the living room so that he can watch TV and I can do my thing but we can still be together. What a great guy I have!!
I hope everyone has had a wonderful first week of 2011. So far, so good for me! Thank you to everyone for all the comments you leave for me. I get so excited when I get to read all the kind things you say as well as when I get new followers too! I am busy working away on some fun new things and can't wait to share them with you soon!

5 comments:

Tara said...

Hi Trisha,what a great guy..xx

Tania Pelletier said...

Wow Trisha... a husband who actually "knows" his wife?! Your kidding me!! He did a GREAT job, lucky you!

Tania

June said...

Oh Trish you are sooo lucky to have such a great guy! I am so happy to hear that he has such great taste, cause I was thinking I need him to be MY personal shopper. LOL! I really LOVE that mirror!!! You will love having your own printer. It is one of my favorite things in my house. I go through so much ink, I need to have stock in Epson.
Thank you sweet for youe messages and well wishes. I adore hearing from you!
hugs

Val said...

I love all your gifts!! Life is good.

Laura's Rose Garden said...

Good morning Trish!
Happy New Year! Your hubby sure is a good one....KEEP HIM!!! LOL! A husband who knows what his wife wants and needs is a prince indeed!
Thank you for popping into my blog. Good luck in winning my give-away on Thursday.
I'll be back for more visits!
Warm hugs, Laura