Thursday, December 9, 2010

My little family

Right now, we are just a family of 3. Me, my husband Cody and our black lab Grady. We live in a little house that is just right for us at this time. We spend the cold winter nights cuddled up on the couch, with Grady at our feet on the floor. During the summer, we like to camp, fish and ride four wheelers. We are a happy little family!This is the first year that I have sent out Christmas cards. We used the picture above to send to all of our loved ones. I just love the sweet look on Cody's face and the way Grady seems to be smiling too!
Cody & I would like to have kids soon. Having kids is a scary thing. Sometimes this world just seems so messed up. But I have always wanted to be a mom and Cody would make an amazing dad. So we will leave it in God's hands. Having a baby is expensive too. I don't see how we can afford it. My mom says that if you wait until you can afford it, you will never have kids. And she is ready for some more grandbabies! Everything will work out the way it is supposed to! I pray that God chooses to let our family grow very soon. But for now, this is my little family and I wouldn't change a thing!

5 comments:

The Tattered Cottage said...

Trisha -
This is a great post. I love the photo you chose for your Christmas cards. Having struggled with infertility and having God bless me with 3 wonderful sons....I know your family will be growing before you know it :) Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas.
Toni

Olivia said...

Hello sweet Trisha,
What gorgeous photos! Your babies would be adorable! I love my family...it is alot of work for two people to keep their marriage alive and be great parents... it is all worth it! Good luck and God bless!
Hugs,
Olivia

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

The Christmas photo of your family is so sweet! I hope you will add to it soon! XO

Catlyn Berry (Cizz) said...

Wonderful pictures, Trisha! Grady is sooo adorable! Don't worry about the babies, it happens when you least expect it and I know you and Cody will be great parents.

Blessings'
Catlyn

Tara said...

Trisha,I have 2 teenage sons and still can't afford them..But life is so blessed when you have kids and I'm sure your already beautiful family will be blessed as soon as God decides your time is right..Your picture is so lovely..xx