Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas pastels

I have been making a lot of trips to Michael's lately. When everything is 60-70% off, I just can't resist! It's becoming an addiction and I need to stop! But look at the pretty things I got! I absolutely love the colors in this little vignette that I put together. Pink, green, silver and white-so pretty! I threw this together really quick and I love the results!
Although Christmas is literally just a few days away, I am still crafting and creating more things to use in my decorating! This too is an addiction!
To be honest with you, I plan on making a few more trips to Michael's before the year is over. I am sure the sales will be getting better and better!!
I hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas week! It's hard to believe that it is almost here...where did this year go?

3 comments:

ShabbyESP said...

Merry Christmas Trisha,
I love the colors you have put together they are so sweet.
I also like to decorate in the pinks, silver and whites.
Hope your Holiday is wonderful!!
Suzann

Catlyn Berry (Cizz) said...

I wanna go to Michael's now! I have missed out on doing any shopping, maybe I will brave it tomorrow! Sales of 60% to 70% can make one very brave!! You always put together such beautiful things Trisha!

Merry Christmas and many blessings for the new year!

Hugs'
Catlyn

Val said...

I love the pink and green ornaments....