Sunday, September 12, 2010

New old purse

I have a lot of purses, I used to buy new ones all the time. Now a days I don't really have the money to waste on such un-needed things (I want more, I don't need more!) So I thought I should try to revamp my old ones to make them new again. My husband recently reupholstered his motorcycle seat with black vinyl. There were scraps left over and I knew I could use them for something. I cut strips, painted the back red and then rolled them into roses. There isn't really any rhyme or reason to my roses, I just rolled and hot glued as I went, doing my best to make them look like roses. Here is the little black purse that I revamped. The inside lining is red, didn't realize that when I picked it out of my collection, but it is perfect!
Here is the finished procdut. I tied some red ribbon around the roses to finish upo the edges. I just hot glued the roses on to the purse.

Just do your best to make the vinyl look like a rose!


Really loving my revamped purse. Now I am going to have to find a lot more ideas to redo all my other purses!!




No comments: