Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thanks to you!

This small town Idaho girl never thought she would have friends all over the country and the world! But this blogging thing has me thinking otherwise. I started blogging just to have a place to put my creations and share my life. I honestly didn't think I would ever have any followers. I now have 11 of the most amazing followers ever. I can't wait to get more! I love your wonderful comments-they make me feel so good! I also love reading your blogs and seeing your ideas. If I am one of your followers, believe me when I say that I have read your ENTIRE blog! It's one of my favorite things to do-see what everyone else is up to. I truly look forward to making new friends here and seeing all the ideas, fun and friendship that will come about!

3 comments:

Natalie @ Blossoming Visions said...

You are just a sweetheart! Glad I found you. Have a blessed day!

Tara said...

It's great having you as a friend also Trish.
.Always look forward to see what is happening in your neck of the woods..xx

The Tattered Cottage said...

You are too sweet. I love coming by o see what you have been up to. Hope you were able to go to my friend's sale "Gatherings at the School". If you did, I would love to hear all about your shopping fun :)
Toni